Former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez has been booked in 2012 killings of two men in Boston, authorities said. It is said that Hernandez will be arraigned next week to state his guilt. Presently, he is waiting for his trial in jail. Daniel Conley District Attorney of Suffolk County said in his press briefing that “grand jury has returned the indictments pertaining to shooting deaths of Safiro Furtado and Daniel de Abreu.
Furthermore, he said that Mr. Furtado and Mr. de Abreu had been ambushed in Boston’s South End in small hours of July 16, 2012”. He added that “apart from two-count first degree murder charges, Hernandez had also been charged with three counts of arm assault for murdering and beating the victims”.
In addition, the district attorney said that “former football player was chasing Furtado and de Abreu on his SUV and he fired a volley of bullets at them when they pulled over their car near a night club”. He further said that he has also been charged for carrying illegal gun.
Last but not the least, Hernandez has repeatedly said in his statements that he is innocent and he had not killed anyone. But, evidences claim otherwise. Last but not the least it has been determined from the gathered evidences that he was the killer.